Edmonton Trio's Trade List: Closed Till A Few Weeks After Set 4's Release.

By Eroecchi, in Agrabah Bazaar

I really need your holo riku promo.

If you see nothing on my thread you want, SRU wise, message me and I will tell you the contents of my binder.

I generally do not trade from my binder, but i desperately need the Holo Riku, so will make an exception! gran_risa.gif

nodulariny - sorry were not interested in the SRU you have to offer

Thirroxin - Can we do End Of the world for Foil Riku + somthing else of your choice? another promo perhaps? : Also your list says Sora Lvl3 Promo (X-mas) that just means nightmare before xmas right?

Yes, it is the Nightmare Sora, though I do hope for them to print Santa Sora...

Anyway,

My

End of the World

your

SR Riku lvl 2 Promo

SR Goofy lvl 2?

Would that be acceptable? I could use the Goofy as well to help finish my collection.

TheChampIsHere said:

You said that you would trade 5 SRs for a Goofy lvl 4 SRU. Would you do:

Peter Pan lvl 2 SR
Simba lvl 4 SR
Disney Castle SR
Destiny Islands SR
Agrabah lvl 3 SR

Is that OK?

Is that OK? Also, Thirroxin, yes they have made a Saint Sora promo card, it is a player card, and in Japan it only came out with the release of the guide for Chain of Memories (part of the Kingdom Hearts Ultimania set though)

Champ - My Bad, i completely missed that post, i was starting to wonder if you were still interested but i agree with that trade pls send me an e-mail with your address - [email protected]

Thirroxin - my bad, i realy should have taken that SR Goofy lvl 2 off the list its pretty trashed - i've gone over our list again and made sure its 100% uptodate pls pick again sorry for having the wrong info posted

How about the SR riku Promo and an SR peter pan lvl 2?

That okay?

for sure send me an e-mail with your address - [email protected]

Message Sent! gui%C3%B1o.gif

I've sent out both trades this afternoon, hopefully you both will get them soon

thanks again for the trades

Hey, I sent out today, sorry I had to work so long and couldnt messge earlier.

thanks again for the trade!

-Thirroxin

Bump

Will do almost anything to trade for a white X card

Why do you want the X card so much?

~(^,^)~

just to have one

one more time

*Bump*

Any way you get get your hands on some US cash? I do have an "end of the line / White X card" for sale.

I wanted $10 US dollars, any way you could get that? If not let me know and I can see if we can work a deal, I no longer play or collect so that card is up for grabs.

_Thirroxin

i have a sephiroth

43710r9drum84k8dud35 what are you interested in trading for your sephy?

we have Foil and Non foil Flag soras as well as foil Karis if your interesed

Bump

and updated

Bump and update

just looking for Spehy and Chip and Dale

i have sephy and chip. would you buy them because im quitting this game and would like the money? check my thread for the prices and i may bargain a little if you would want to buy them.

Nodulariny thanks for the heads up i posted a reply on your own thread, hope to hear from you soon.

Have you received my cards yet??? If not i'm going to have to start wondering!!!

Closed Till for a few weeks till after Set 4 as been released

thanks so much