Questions about the game

By Constantine Veze, in Android

Hello,i have recently bought the Android board game,i read the rules but some thing looks that i don't understand them!

1.If you sacrifice an evidence,this happen after or before you see it?

2.If from events 2 leads or Lilly and the Snitch must go to the same location,what happen,then?

3.If warrants have placed in a location stay there for the rest of the game or you can put away(for later use)?I don't understand clearly the rulebook.

4.Puzzles pieces with Jentaki and Haas on them have one way to be a dead end?

Thanks and sorry for my mistakes!Greetings from Greece!

Welcome!

1. After

2. Not sure, but I'm guessing the second one who would have moved to that location just stays where they were

3. Warrants normally stay where they are for the rest of the game, with two exceptions: 1) when you get to place a warrant, you can either place one from your supply, or move one of your existing warrants to a new location, if, for example, both of your warrants are already in play (this pretty much never happens--warrants are expensive, and so unless you'll be visiting a location a lot, it's often more economical to just pay the extra time to enter) 2) there are also a few dark cards that can undo a warrant

4. Yeah. Since the connection doesn't go through the card, you can place the tile in either orientation; if you want Haas/Jinteki tokens to be worth more VP, you can link that side to the center tile, otherwise you can link the dead end side.