Fall of House Lynch and Inner Sanctum maps

By daveman006, in Mansions of Madness

Had a silly question in fall of House Lynch with the way the map is set with the sealed doors... how does one get into the Hallway 2 and the Master Bedroom it seems that area is isolated from the rest of the map.

Also the ladder in Inner Sanctum does it go anywhere? There is only one ladder and the way the rules are written there should be two connecting to different areas.

Sorry the answers may be obvious maybe I am just dumb and cant figure it out

Thanks

daveman006 said:

Had a silly question in fall of House Lynch with the way the map is set with the sealed doors... how does one get into the Hallway 2 and the Master Bedroom it seems that area is isolated from the rest of the map.

Also the ladder in Inner Sanctum does it go anywhere? There is only one ladder and the way the rules are written there should be two connecting to different areas.

Sorry the answers may be obvious maybe I am just dumb and cant figure it out

Thanks

Hi there.

There are no silly question. happy.gif

#1: Hall 2 you reach via Hall 4; there is no solid wall between these two halls. They are connected to one long hall, if you like, but still are considered being two separate rooms with regard to the rules.

#2: During gameplay of "The Inner Sanctum" there will be a point when the other ladder is revealed; this depends on the Keeper's choice on question 3 and therefore on the clues being revealed throughout the game.

Hope that helped.

All the best!

Mad

Thank you after looking at the map again I realized the hallway in Fall of House Lynch is one long hallway. I got caught up in the fact they are two tiles connected together. Okay cool I like this game just got it. Its more story based then Arkham Horror.

Does anyone else feel that this would be an awesome TV series if they did with all the characters from the games? I think it would cool and scary.

daveman006 said:

Does anyone else feel that this would be an awesome TV series if they did with all the characters from the games? I think it would cool and scary.

Yeah! Take some old Edgar Wallace and Alfred Hitchcock thrill, add some mystery-flavor to it, mix it with today's CGI technologies combined with good old-school-slime, and then bake it with premium actresses and actors to a real TV-Show of Madness ... Would be awesome!

All the best!

Mad

Thanks for the tip on the House of Lynch scenario. We had the same problem last night.