Regionals

By HappyDD, in Warhammer Invasion Organized Play

So the regionals schedule is up: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=3138

I figured I'd start a forum for people to post info if they want. I'll start with ours:

It looks like Western North America is represented by the Calgary tournament. I'd like to point out that all are welcome and we should be getting a website up for conveying info as soon as we can. This thing is totally volunteer driven so we appreciate your understanding gran_risa.gif . Contact is available on the linked website, or you could just contact me using the boards and I'll try to help you out with any questions.

I fill Almost Challenged to Road trip From Southern California to Texas for June 24 since we don't get **** here enfadado.gif

The scarcity of the tourneys is a serious issue in my mind. We had interest from someone in Spokane driving up to Calgary for our tournament, which if they do, will take about 8.5 hours according to Google Maps. That's a very long trip.

Unfortunately, I gave this thread an idiotic title and everyone made their own individual threads for their Regionals. I'll start a new Calgary-specific one.