two rule questions ..

By Cthonian, in Gears of War: The Board Game

hello

just played my first solo game .. ( the emergency scenario ) and i lost by the one last drone figure which was on the map , he run on me blazing his gun in full bursts and took me out aaarghhh ... it seemed that i had the control all over the game and it was so easy but ... anyway ...

i want to ask ..

when a locust card says for example move a drone two areas toward the nearest cog figure .. if it happens to be in an adjacement area it moves to COG'S area ?

and it happened to use my chainsaw ability of my lancer gun and i lost my cover by that .. i did n't move .. i assume my figure can catch the cover point again as is not occupied when turn come again and won't move away from this area ..

that's for now ..

Cthonian said:

when a locust card says for example move a drone two areas toward the nearest cog figure .. if it happens to be in an adjacement area it moves to COG'S area ?

Yeah, it moves one.

Cthonian said:

and it happened to use my chainsaw ability of my lancer gun and i lost my cover by that .. i did n't move .. i assume my figure can catch the cover point again as is not occupied when turn come again and won't move away from this area ..

that's for now ..

Yes, unless another figure manages to move into the area and goes into cover.

Dam said:

Cthonian said:

Yeah, it moves one.

Cthonian said:

that's for now ..

Yes, unless another figure manages to move into the area and goes into cover.

Thank you very much ! i played it right so far !!

Cthonian said:

When your turn come again, if the cover is not occupied AND you are moving (even for 0 area), then you can enter the cover. If you are only attacking but not moving, then you cannot enter the cover.

thanks again .. that solve it for my next sessions..