Seduction and Control

By James Dove, in Chaos in the Old World

Hallo guys, here the are some questions about new cards/powers of the Horned rat expansion

I think Slannesh is very strong in this new version and can win easily with VPs, all you need is the Keeper upgrade; Tzeentch is more difficult to master than the past but very subtle... With the blues I prefer to win turning the wheel ... and I think the Horror upgrade gives you a very strong bust (also mistical disregard is good)

Ok let's start with the questions:

Warp portal- when I play this card, can I move ALL the figures I want from the region in wich I've played the card, or can I move ONLY ONE figure from those that are placed in the region (like the old Teleport card?)

Blue scribes- if I move the corruptions tokens in a region that contain two warpstone tokens (or magic simbols), can I gain a dial token?

Acolites - when I get this upgrade, can I save ONLY ONE wound per round, independently from the number of blue cultists in play on the board? or can I save ONE wound x EACH acolite x round till I've finished all the magic cards in my hands?

Glean - only the region in wich I play the glean card is adiacent to all the other regions, not the reverse. Is that true?

The Keeper of secret upgrade - if a non-Slaneesh player dominates the region in wich an upgraded Keeper of Secret is placed, does that player gains also the three extra VPs comig from KoS upgrade (ie the three nobles bonus)?? for example, in Tilea (resistance 2) - after the battle phase - the khorne player has got 3 bloodletters, while the Slaneesh player has got only the Keeper; so khorne dominates the region and does he get 2 + 3 VPs?

Thank you

Gc

Is too hard or is too easy to answer? Thanks

Is too hard or is too easy to answer? Thanks

James Dove said:

Hallo guys, here the are some questions about new cards/powers of the Horned rat expansion

I think Slannesh is very strong in this new version and can win easily with VPs, all you need is the Keeper upgrade; Tzeentch is more difficult to master than the past but very subtle... With the blues I prefer to win turning the wheel ... and I think the Horror upgrade gives you a very strong bust (also mistical disregard is good)

Ok let's start with the questions:

Warp portal- when I play this card, can I move ALL the figures I want from the region in wich I've played the card, or can I move ONLY ONE figure from those that are placed in the region (like the old Teleport card?)

Blue scribes- if I move the corruptions tokens in a region that contain two warpstone tokens (or magic simbols), can I gain a dial token?

Acolites - when I get this upgrade, can I save ONLY ONE wound per round, independently from the number of blue cultists in play on the board? or can I save ONE wound x EACH acolite x round till I've finished all the magic cards in my hands?

Glean - only the region in wich I play the glean card is adiacent to all the other regions, not the reverse. Is that true?

The Keeper of secret upgrade - if a non-Slaneesh player dominates the region in wich an upgraded Keeper of Secret is placed, does that player gains also the three extra VPs comig from KoS upgrade (ie the three nobles bonus)?? for example, in Tilea (resistance 2) - after the battle phase - the khorne player has got 3 bloodletters, while the Slaneesh player has got only the Keeper; so khorne dominates the region and does he get 2 + 3 VPs?

Thank you

Gc

Let me answer your questions:

Warp Portal: You can only move ONE figure with Warp Portal just like the old Teleport. Unlike the old Teleport, however, you can move Greater Demons! Too bad there's only two available in the entire deck.

Blue Scribes: Yes, if you move your own corruption tokens you can gain 1 dial token.

Acolyte Upgrade: You can save a maximum of ONE acolyte per round. Seems weak, but remember that it's a guaranteed save.

Glean: If the region you play Glean in is adjacent to all other regions, the OPPOSITE is also true. All regions are now adjacent to the region with Glean.

The Keeper of Secrets: Yes :) While it is a powerful upgrade, opponents can take advantage of the Keeper and score 3 extra VP.

Hope this helps!

thank you!

Jd

the only thing I think different is about GLEAN card; if you put glean card in Tilea the blue player can summon miniatures in every region of the board, cause now tilea is adiacent to every region; but I think that another player cannot move other miniature from norska in tilea (where glean is placed) as if norska would be adiacent to tilea...for this reason I think that Tilea( with glean) is adiacent to every other region, but the opposite is not true. don't you

Nurgke player, have you ever think to play Creepin death in a region where Glean card is in play?

bye Jd

No, the region with the Glean card is considered adjacent to all other regions, for all purposes.

So any player could now summon figures to Tila, regardless of their current placements.