Raymond: finding the hidden guy

By player563195, in Android

We played out first game of Android yesterday, and made it through week one after 6 hours or so... next time we'll get faster I'm sure. Lots of interesting things going on in this game.

One thing the player of Ray pointed out was there was no obvious way to find the missing man (name I can't recall), and he had a lot of cards that were conditional to be used after the missing guy was found. How is this guy located?

Parsons is found through one of Ray's light cards.

We had the same issue while we were playing our first game with ray. I played a dark card on him that made him lose three time if Parsons was missing. Then, after drawing light cards, he's like "Ooh. I found Parsons." He played it, got three extra time (negating my card >.<) and then played 3 light cards revolving around Parsons being found.

oh, cool. The guy playing Raymond skimmed the light deck after the game and didn't notice the card, so we'll just take a closer look.

Thanks!

Actually, it's not a light card, but one of his plots (Haunted by the Past, I think). If he gets the good crossroads, he'll find Parsons. Otherwise, he can't be found. It's one of the small slights I have against this game. -MickeyD

i thought that was keene...

hey keggy!

yeah, Keene is onthe same plot. Keene is put to rest on one of the happy endings of the same plot.

MickeyD said:

Actually, it's not a light card, but one of his plots (Haunted by the Past, I think). If he gets the good crossroads, he'll find Parsons. Otherwise, he can't be found. It's one of the small slights I have against this game. -MickeyD

you can always use that cards to pay for other cards :)