Support action card and....

By agentesecreto009, in Death Angel

Hi everyone, I have a couple of doubts, when playing a Support action card, it says you get a support token when you resolve what the card says, but in somecases the action to resolve the card´s ability takes place later, right?.. So when do you get the token?...

Also for the a swarm of Genestealers, if I am attacking a swarm with say 5 Genestealer cards in that pile, can I choose which card to discard if I win the attack or does it have to be the first Genestealer on the pile?..

Thank you Brothers!!!....

happy.gif

agentesecreto009 said:

Hi everyone, I have a couple of doubts, when playing a Support action card, it says you get a support token when you resolve what the card says, but in somecases the action to resolve the card´s ability takes place later, right?.. So when do you get the token?...

Also for the a swarm of Genestealers, if I am attacking a swarm with say 5 Genestealer cards in that pile, can I choose which card to discard if I win the attack or does it have to be the first Genestealer on the pile?..

Thank you Brothers!!!....

happy.gif

hello Battle Brother may emperor's light guide you .. ( though i am a chaos player , a heretic , a traitor , and a voice buzzing in my mind... death to the false emperor ..!!)

To our topic..

On the top of action cards there are numbers .. the card with the lowest value activate first so when the turn of support card comes you take the token and spend it where you want as rules say.. the effect may come later , depends what card tells you ..

you choose what genestealers you want to discard except the broodlord who might be the last surviving member in the swarm ..

did this help you?

Agree with Cthonian. When the initiative prompts the support card played, it immediately distributes a support token; then the text states an additional effect after the token is distributed.