If The Gods Were Real Who Would You Worship?

By MinionOfProvidence, in CoC Off Topic

If Lovecraft was actually just a mask of Narlythotep and the Elder Gods were real who would you side with?

Nyarlathotep, hands down. He's terrifying in a multitude of ways, yet still mildly suave. That's my kinda god-thing right there.

Yeah and he also seems like one of the only ones who dosnt just screw his followers over, i mean you worship Azagthoth and your screwed! You worship Cthulhu you gotta be a fish man forever and Hastur.... Well worshiping him is just plain crazy partido_risa.gif

I would worship Yog-sothoth. He the the gate and the key after all! :)

Shub Niggurath. It's cults get orgies. sonreir

Shub-Niggurath! Perverse fertility diety? hell yeah!

But since Nyarlathotep is the messenger of the outer gods (and all their summoning rituals mention him) you kinda have to worship him aswell.

Siding with any of them is foolish. It would be like ants siding with a particular pest control agency. We don't even register to most of them and to those we do register with, we are little more than cannon fodder. That said, Shub-Niggurath will at least make it more likely for me to get my freak on with bizarre creatures to keep the bedroom interesting somewhat, so that's a plus. Hastur is more 'in tune' with humans than most and his followers are different flavors of crazy so that makes life interesting too. Pretty sure I won't last long either way.

Yig. always like snakes even as a kid.