anyone in Ohio?

By vermillian2, in Town Threads

I'm gonna be traveling around a bit (or plan to) in Ohio... wondering if anyone was in Ohio that played?

No one here in Columbus OHIO AFAIK... just thought I'd check you guys out and see what the game's been doing since release (last time I played... I need to keep up with games after their releases more often... heh)

vermillian said:

I'm gonna be traveling around a bit (or plan to) in Ohio... wondering if anyone was in Ohio that played?

No one here in Columbus OHIO AFAIK... just thought I'd check you guys out and see what the game's been doing since release (last time I played... I need to keep up with games after their releases more often... heh)

Hey.

I'm an Ohio player.

No one carries these cards in Ohio anymore.

Thats actually kinda strange considering that Origin is in Columbus.

Roxas said:

Thats actually kinda strange considering that Origin is in Columbus.

Suprisingly enough, it's true

I don't have problems finding them when I visit Columbus...I'll ask my aunt to keep a look out before I go down for Origins this year.

Roxas said:

I don't have problems finding them when I visit Columbus...I'll ask my aunt to keep a look out before I go down for Origins this year.

Where do you go to get them?

demonofturks said:

Roxas said:

Last year there was a Target not to far from my aunts house we went to that carried them.

Roxas said:

demonofturks said:

Roxas said:

Last year there was a Target not to far from my aunts house we went to that carried them.

what city?

don't remember, it was a year ago and I don't live in Ohio, lol, sry