Looking for players in Montreal, Quebec

By pugone, in Call of Cthulhu LCG

Having a heck of a time finding anyone to play the game and was curious if there are others residing in Montreal who would like to play casually. I've been to a few game stores, but most cater to Magic. Let me know!

Hello,

although I have yet to purchase any CoC LCG, I did play the previous incarnation (back when it was a CCG) and I'd be interested in trying out the LCG and having a few games. I wouldn't mind acquiring a core set if needed.

If you are interested in trying another game "in exchange" so to speak, or have a few games of WH:I, I'd be glad to.

Hi there,

I wasn't expecting anyone to reply, so I'm quite surprised! I have the core set of the LCG and some additional AP's from a recent math trade. There's no need to buy the core just yet, we could just use the cards I have and see if you like the game first. I also recently acquired WH:I, but haven't really read the manual, or gone through the cards, but I'm excited to give it a shot. So if you are up to meet one day, just let me know, I'm in NDG.

Hi guys. I'm a fan of this game but the player are rare. I try this year to organize the championship but nobody came!

I live in Gatineau but I'm travel to Montreal for the jobs a few days in year. I'm in Montreal next wednesday. I'll go play to new Randolph pub.

email me if you want play, I'll bring my deck. I have deck for everybody if you want. I have cards from core set to last asylum..

adamdynris said:

Hi guys. I'm a fan of this game but the player are rare. I try this year to organize the championship but nobody came!

I live in Gatineau but I'm travel to Montreal for the jobs a few days in year. I'm in Montreal next wednesday. I'll go play to new Randolph pub.

email me if you want play, I'll bring my deck. I have deck for everybody if you want. I have cards from core set to last asylum..

Hey - I live in Ottawa and I agree that players are hard to find. Let me know if you want to play sometime. (Unfortunately, I don't get to Montreal very often). I don't get to play very often and I'm itching for a game.

Hi,

i just bought the game and looking for someone to play.

I am living in Montreal (Ahuntsic). If you are interested, let me know and we can plan something.

You all should play online on Lackey, and joing the skype group. PM me for more info.

Hi Pugsley & Rougarou,

I just bought the CoC core set and looking for players. I'm in Montreal all the time and would be glad to meet up. Perhaps in Valet d'Coeur or in Randolph?

Anyways, don't hesitate to contact me!

- Saint7