Dornian Heresy Deathwatch - Work in Progress

By Mkall, in Deathwatch House Rules

The Russian said:

Good work, I'd love to see some Death Guard to make a Deathshroud!

Believe me, I've wanted to make the Death Guard too, however I'm waiting on the "official" DH Death Guard before I write them up, which at this rate may not be until 2015 given the writer's constant disappearances for months at a time.

Mkall said:

The Russian said:

Believe me, I've wanted to make the Death Guard too, however I'm waiting on the "official" DH Death Guard before I write them up, which at this rate may not be until 2015 given the writer's constant disappearances for months at a time.

"Official" Death Guard? I haven't heard of this… and yes, a Houdini writer isn't good for the most part.

Either way, they have been my second favorite Legion for a while, pre-heresy though.

The Russian said:

Mkall said:

The Russian said:

"Official" Death Guard? I haven't heard of this… and yes, a Houdini writer isn't good for the most part.

Either way, they have been my second favorite Legion for a while, pre-heresy though.

Official being Index Astartes article that details the Death Guard in their 40K state had Dorn been the Arch-Traitor instead of Horus. As much as I'd like to claim credit for the whole idea and inter-twining lore, I'm just someone who takes someone's else's creative juices and twists it into Deathwatch-compatibility - with their permission of course. Without the writer's take on the Death Guard, I don't want to get presumptuous even though the recent Forge World book is probably a good indication of things to come.

Mkall said:

Official being Index Astartes article that details the Death Guard in their 40K state had Dorn been the Arch-Traitor instead of Horus. As much as I'd like to claim credit for the whole idea and inter-twining lore, I'm just someone who takes someone's else's creative juices and twists it into Deathwatch-compatibility - with their permission of course. Without the writer's take on the Death Guard, I don't want to get presumptuous even though the recent Forge World book is probably a good indication of things to come.

I see, I thought you meant something in Dark Heresy. Haha

I can understand that wanting to wait on the IA author!

Any updates on this?

So, I am running a game of this.... How much is each Legion required to give... 5%?

5% is standard in lore.

Will have a look over to see if this variant is for but sounds awesome. May try to update to Only War/DH 2nd edition.

Because if we're going to make them more interesting, might as well try integrate the new rules.

I am still currently running it and my players are enjoying it more then anything else. Got to be honest.

Any work being done on a completed version including adversaries?