magic cards

By jb2909, in Rules Discussions

Hello,

If I have a donald level 3, can I use more than 1 magic cards or magic friends cards with him?

If I want to play a magic friend card, should I use magic value form one of my firends?

Thank you

Hello,

If I have a donald level 3, can I use more than 1 magic cards or magic friends cards with him?

If I want to play a magic friend card, should I use magic value form one of my firends?

If I use a magic card like fire or thunder during a challenge does it add to my support value?

Thank you

you can play as many magic cards/ magic friends in a turn as long as you have one friend with the magic value to cast them.

Oh, and yes magic cards somehow were ruled to add to your support value even though they say they can only be used on dark cards

jb2909 said:

Hello,

If I use a magic card like fire or thunder during a challenge does it add to my support value?

Thank you

As long as you have any friend or magic/friend with the appropriate amount of MP, you may cast infinite amounts of magic and magic/friends. the MP of the friend or MF isnt drained after use, so you can play 3 firaga with 1 donald level 1.

To play a magic friend card, the cost is the level of said magic friend. So if you want to play a lvl 3 Dumbo, you have to have a freind or MF with 3 MP or more.

yes, it was ruled that You can use magic cards such as Fire, Thunder, and Blizzard to increase your attack value. If you are on a double damage world card, like Deep Jungle lvl 2, the power is doubled as long as it is the matching magic type

Wonderland lvl 2 = fire damage multiplier

Deep jungle lvl 2 = blizzard damage multiplier

Agrabah lvl 2 = thunder damage multiplier

agrabah lvl 3 = multiplies ALL magic damage