Character Sheet Printing

By skudfisher, in Grimm RPG

Is anyone else having a problem printing the character sheets from the website? When I do all the fronts turn into little squares. I don't generally have this problem with printing PDF files and when I just open the file everything looks fine. It's only when I print it that they turn into squares.

I'm having the same problem here, any help would be greatly appreciated. Or a reformating of the fonts used in the character sheet perhaps!

If I just try to print the character sheet PDF, I too get the problem where much of the text gets printed as a string of squares.

There are three different solutions:

• When printing the PDF, look for a "Print as image" checkbox and click it. This produces a sheet that looks as it does on screen.
  • You can get the PNG version of the character sheet. I noticed some strangeness with the margins when trying to print from the browser, but since it is a graphic format, you should be able to use photo/graphic editing software to correct this.
  • If neither of the above works for you, I guess you're left with the option of making photocopies of the the character sheet from book unless a different PDF is posted that doesn't contain the problem.

Are folks still having problems with this? I am surprised that FFG hasn't fixed the problem.