List of Players

By Joram2, in Condottiere

There isn't much to discuss about this game, but we who play it should make ourselves known anyway! If you enjoy this game, and are not in my list, please post a comment about what a great game this is.

1- Myself, Joram

2- Stefan

3-GreyLord

4- archbishopdan

5- bthermans

6- Jack Hooligan

7- uberursine

8- Hawknight

9- caradoc

I own this one and have played it enough times to know that I really like it. Wish my group would let it hit the table more.

Wait a minute...

I can edit the original post! Which means I can add you to the list! I was thinking for a minute that I wouldn't be able to because the edit function got removed.

Check out if you can add me as well!

Played it a couple of times and really like it.

I am wondering about the continuous card draw option though (3 after each battle). Feels like it balances the run away leader syndrome (which is not bad in such a short game in my opinion, but my friends have problems with it). Any experience with this rule?

I had been thinking about this game for a long time and finally got it in my last big order. I've worked through the rules in practice play against myself, but haven't had the chance to really play it with others yet. I'm looking forward to it, but not sure when I'll be able to work in it. If my gaming group were to expand exponentially I'd be able to get more things played.

This is an amazing game! We play it a few times a month during lunch at work, and we nearly always close out our game nights with a few games of Condo. The amount of entertainment this little game packs is amazing. Once your group settles into a few games (it plays in about 15-45 minutes) the strategy and mindgames become a lot of fun. My current favorite FFG game.

I've liked Condottiere for years, lookin' forward to playing with you guys. Any of you happen to live in North Dakota?

uberursine said:

I've liked Condottiere for years, lookin' forward to playing with you guys. Any of you happen to live in North Dakota?

I didn't think anyone ACTUALLY lived in North Dakota...i thought it was a giant conspiracy that had the pro-wrestler-actor dude from the Preditor at the top.

Um, Jesse "the Govenor" Ventura is in Minnesota, we have wind farms, Louis Lamour, and German food.

This game is wonderful. Of the several hundred board games I own, this is one of the very best. I really enjoy playing, and for years have continued to 'hanker' to play, despite the game seeing many outings. Tha mix of card play (almost trick collecting) and board position is elegent and brilliant. Ehrhard and Vitale have created a fantastic game I will always value and enjoy!!

You can list me down as a player and fan of this great little game!

Cheers,

Giles.

Updated the initial post.

I haven't added you yet, longagoigo, as you may not like the game. happy.gif

As someone once said: " I LOVE this game ". I rate this game highly because it simple and I can take it anywhere I go. If any of you guys would be in Poland we could play a round or two.

i recently got the game and i play it a lot with my family it is a very good game and i will love it for years to come happy.gif

Condottiere is a great game. Easy to learn, difficult to master, as all good games should be. I only wish it had a magnetic board and markers to play on the road more easily.

Sign me up!

This is a great little game - produces a lot of excitement, tension and laughs.

Anyone in the Surrey/Berkshire/Middlesex region of the UK who wants to play, give me a shout!

Great game with plenty of bluffing and backstabing. Also its one of the few 6 player games I have that can be played in about an hour.

I'm new to this forum but I just wanted to say that I also enjoy how fast it is. So many games take hours to play, but this is a nice strategic game that can go very quickly.

I love this game as well, and I've only played it with one or two other players besides myself. I'm anxious to play with more participants. I imagine a six-player game would be filled with twists and turns as people meddle with battles they're not truly committed to. Great fun!

Not sure if I'm going to pick this up yet (winter is the time for new games!) but this:

Gwanum said:

Great game with plenty of bluffing and backstabing. Also its one of the few 6 player games I have that can be played in about an hour.

is encouraging. I'll let you know if my group gets into this.

I love this game - the constant bluffing, desperate end game attempts by all the players to stop an army on the verge of victory, easy size to throw in a shoulder bag, and of course the wee wooden blocks!

Finally decided to give this game a try. This is a great game! I'm going to have to try "Letter of Marque", another smaller game like Citadels and Condottiere.

I got so used to playing 3 to 6 hour games like Talisman and Runebound that I thought these little half hour games would be boring - Not true this time.

I love this game. It was sort of an accident when I bought it - it came in a small game lot I won on eBay - but I am glad I have it.

The game has great moments of strategy, tension, and hilarity. There is also something satisfying in the knowledge that after a well played game someone is leaving the table steaming mad.

I actually can't wait to go home and play some more.

You can list me as a player and fan of this wonderful little game.

I do have one gripe, a minor one, I wish the board was slightly bigger.

Its a very good game. Playining time is a perfect for relaxing whit friends. (sorry for my english)