New Supplement Zerograd

By Dicenilee, in Dust Warfare

Nice to see there are supplements coming out for Warfare but FFG how about getting Warfare out first !!!!

Talk about running before it walks ^^

Two new books hopefully due in the next couple of months, glimpses of a totally new? HS type bot, an SSU Flaming Turtle (shiny) and futher campaign sourcebooks focusing on a specific faction. A lot of good stuff in there.

Really liking the idea of presenting army comp examples as well. Hopefully its expanded to include specific regiment type traits etc to make them more distinctive than just a camo scheme.

So is there going to be a tactics release of zverograd? Or will there be tactics scenerios included in it? My sons hate the measuring that is needed with tabletop miniature games. I don't want to pay for a expansion that I won't be able to use just to get a hero and walker. I am looking forward to the SSU forces coming out.

marcemtp said:

So is there going to be a tactics release of zverograd? Or will there be tactics scenerios included in it? My sons hate the measuring that is needed with tabletop miniature games. I don't want to pay for a expansion that I won't be able to use just to get a hero and walker. I am looking forward to the SSU forces coming out.

Separate releases. These are two game systems simply using the same miniatures.

There will be a Dust Tactics Zverograd release (like Cerberus, Seelowe, etc). I believe it will include SSU hero Kashka, her personal walker and more building parts like what was in Cerberus:

FFGDT034 Dust Tactics - Campaign Expansion: Operation Zverograd 44.95 [Apr, 2012 Release]

Dust Warfare will receive a Zverograd expansion book:
FFGDWF02 Dust Warfare: Campaign Book ''Zverograd'' $19.95 [May, 2012 Release]

Thanks for the clarification.