List of Players

By Joram2, in Colossal Arena

In the old forums, I started a list of people who play this game. Here it is. If you are not on it, please post in this thread asking to be put on it.

From the old boards:

1-Myself, Joram
2-cannonfodder
3-Trump
4-Steve-O
5-Eppic
6-Count_Crapula
7-Adam Bowling
8-Natarko
9-SirVolkar
10-Ugluk
11-evilincarnate99
12-Royaldoy

In the New boards:
13- archbishopdan

14- ignus

15- Biernath John

16-

If you were on the old boards, but changed your user name when coming to the new boards, let me know and I will change your name.

Feel free to include a comment about what a great game this is.

Guess I belong on this list as well, and, yes, it is a great game. Easy to teach, fun to play, and plenty of replay value.

yeah, same here. i really like the game. it's fast and easy to learn and with lots of subtle strategies and value. one of my favourites from my games collection :)

Well, the edit for the original topic dissappeared after a while as well.

However, I'll collect the names here, and if we ever do get an edit function, I'll put them in.

If we don't, then I will periodically make a new thread after this one gets too long.

Here is the current list:

From the old boards:

1-Myself, Joram
2-cannonfodder
3-Trump
4-Steve-O
5-Eppic
6-Count_Crapula
7-Adam Bowling
8-Natarko
9-SirVolkar
10-Ugluk
11-evilincarnate99
12-Royaldoy

13-archbishopdan

14- ignus

Sign me up!

Great game in a very humble package.

yeah, we did some hardcore betting with Biernath_John some time ago :)

I've just found out that if you make a post in the thread, you can then edit the original topic for a short period afterward. So I will indeed be able to maintain a working list (blasted disappearing edit!)

Although with the new library function, this list is rather obsolete. It is a carry over from the old boards where there wasn't a game library for every profile. Oh well. I made the topic, and I can't unmake it. happy.gif

the game is great happy.gif !

This game has been well received whenever I've taught it. I like it enough to have made it one of my "Fav 5" here at the FFG Forums...

I like this game quite a bit. I made a re-themed version that is about my neighbors, and the premise is you're betting on who can drink the most before passing out. Not that we drink all that much, but some of our parties do push the limit.

did you print cards with new artwork to match your rethemed version?

Count me in as a player, this game rocks, I love it.

I would love to see custom cards with a drinking with your friends theme, sounds very funny.

Hello world.. :)

..following the topic I must say I'm a huge fan of this game..one of the best card -game I've ever had..and for sure it's in my top5 of all games, I still play that for couple of years, after massive amount of plays I just don't have enough..doesn't happen too much to me:D

Also I gladly found this game just great in two players!! It's a bit more tactical, but still 'uncountable', funny and 'revengeful' :) ) ... (:I must admit I have never tried in full 5players..strange, isn't it? ;)

BTW, right these days CA came out in language mutation (of country, where I live now) and also in a new layout - new graphics/artwork from local artist .. BUT only in 'old' version (8 characters) with a 'promise of expansion'...that was kind of disappointment for me :( ..anyway I place a secret bet, that I'll just have to have it in a case of completion :)

(I hope this post is not too large, it's my very first one..registered only today..and also my English is hopefully excusable HAHA Blessing spellchecker in this text editor! :)

...So U can put me on the list as numero uno fan! cheers!

Joram said:

I've just found out that if you make a post in the thread, you can then edit the original topic for a short period afterward. So I will indeed be able to maintain a working list (blasted disappearing edit!)

Ohhh...I didn't know this . I've been wondering how to edit original posts! And...this is a great game. Played the original and the new versions!

I own this game but have yet to play it. I hope to when friends are in town over the holidays.

Love this game. If anyone's in the Surrey area in England and wanna play then just ask!

you can count me. I love the game and made it favorite drinking/gambling game with my pals. It keeps us in check.

oops, additional info.

Philadelphia, PA. I travel a lot and am usually found from New Holland, PA to The Troggs Neck, Bronx, NY.

I always tow around two Board games with me and Colossal Arena is one of them most of the time.

I actually haven't played this game at all, but I appear to be on the list. ^^;;

I'm familiar with the old Titan Arena and I enjoy lurking in this forum, though. Some day I might actually pick up this edition of the game =)

One of my friends has this game, and we enjoy playing it when he decides to bust it out. With our nonsensical trash-talking, it's always a great time for everyone involved, even the spectators.