My Raffle Prizes

By Card_Breaker, in Hollow Bastion

It's been a while since I got notified that I won the first raffle, but here are the prizes I got today!!!!

Promos(foil):

Sora Lv 1
Simba Lv 1
Sora Lv 3
Riku Lv 2
Tink Lv 1
Cid Lv 1
Tigger Lv 1
Daisy Lv 0
Kairi Lv 0

Promos(non-foil):

Sora Lv 1
Simba Lv 1
Riku Lv 2
Tink Lv 1
Cid Lv 1
Tigger Lv 1
Daisy Lv 0
Kairi Lv 0

Rares:

Halloween Town Lv 1 (kinda random, but yeah...)

SR:

Donald Lv 4
Goofy Lv 4
Chip & Dale
King Triton
HAW
EotW
Ansem
Aerith
Cloud
Sephiroth
Genie Lv 1
Ultima Weapon
Jafar-Genie
Dragon Mally
The King

So yeah, the raffles are definitely worth it, though they do take time to receive. I say go for it!
By the way, these are up for grabs, particularly for cash only. Though I will trade 3-5 of these for a
Sora Lv 2 foil Promo. Post in my trade thread.

...wow...what would you want for the Mersora foil? I really do need it...

when are the raffles held i never noticed anything about it.

yea me neither is there like a button or its own page about these raffles or do they just pick random people and say hey you won a raffle you never entered heres a ton of stuff?

yeah i win a win a raffel and get every sru and promo in the game

Mysticwarriormj said:

when are the raffles held i never noticed anything about it.

Every month, there was an article when this site was launched, you can search for it.

I can't find the article, and I'm not sure, because I haven't heard about any raffle for December of November...

no wonder card_breaker won he was the only one who found the raffle page.

Wheres this article?

I am wondering the same thing. I have been poking around the site but can't really find much on the monthly raffles at all. Just a few mentions of it hear and there, but no articles yet. I suppose they hide it well. I just assumed everyone was automatically entered into the raffle, I didn't realize you had to go in and enter yourself (since they never specified that). Maybe FFG should make this information easier to obtain?

Sincerely,

Surreal Twilight

Surreal Twilight said:

I am wondering the same thing. I have been poking around the site but can't really find much on the monthly raffles at all. Just a few mentions of it hear and there, but no articles yet. I suppose they hide it well. I just assumed everyone was automatically entered into the raffle, I didn't realize you had to go in and enter yourself (since they never specified that). Maybe FFG should make this information easier to obtain?

Sincerely,

Surreal Twilight

Click on Community at the top, then click Exclusive Advatages, thats about all we've been told about how they work.

Roxas said:

Surreal Twilight said:

Sincerely,

Surreal Twilight

Click on Community at the top, then click Exclusive Advatages, thats about all we've been told about how they work.

Yeah that is where I first learned of it and pretty much all I have seen on this site other than forum postings that are asking the same questions we are. The information they provide there is a bit too vague unfortuneatly. Leaving most people not sure how it works.

Sincerely,

Surreal Twilight

Yep, that's pretty much it. And they don't even tell you on the site, they just randomly email you saying "You won the raffle, now gimme your address!". lol, maybe not that suspicious, but you get the idea.

I wish they would post the winner on the main page...it would make it that much easier.

They said they would, but I guess they lied...

Well, even now they are still working on getting the forums up and running completely...so I'm not surprised they're a little behind on promises...

Actually, I contacted I think 433 is his name...well, they told me that they did have a raffle for both December and January...they just won't post a thing on who the winners are...