FAQ Update

By SoyGreen, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

There will not be an FAQ update for Version 1.

I spoke with Anton about it - here is the thread at BGG:

BoardGameGeek

As one of the people involved in the preparation process, I can confirm this sad news.

UPDATE!

There will actually be one final FAQ update - Got word from FFG that they will assist in a final FAQ! More information will be available in the near future.

I can confirm this as well - what an unexpected development! aplauso.gif

That's good to hear. I hope that some rules will be clarified, especially in the Sea of Blood campaign setting. The game is worth it.

Thank god, it's the least they can do for this wonderful game happy.gif

Excellent to hear!

what does it mean "in the near future"

in 2 weeks? 2 months?

Does anyone have info when this new FAQ will be out?

Do you know which expansions will be covered? I hope it's about all of them...

Mestari said:

Does anyone have info when this new FAQ will be out?

Do you know which expansions will be covered? I hope it's about all of them...

No idea on a timeline, other than "soon." As for question covered, check out the FAQ subforum at the top of the page. This FAQ everyone is referring to is FFG's official answers to all the questions the forumites have compiled there.

Edit: I wouldn't recommend throwing extra questions in that sub- forum now, though. The document has already been compiled and sent off to FFG officially. If you have questions not covered in the posts already there, I would suggest asking them here (in the main forum, not this thread =P) and let us try to help you as best we can. Or send them off to FFG via the "rules questions" link down at the bottom if you want their official response instead of ours.

Is this still happening?

King Tycho said:

Is this still happening?

pfff.hahaha