MINNEAPOLIS PLAYERS Con Of The North appearance!

By stagger lee, in CoC General Discussion

I'll be running demos of Call Of Cthulhu Core Set at Con Of The North! Stop by and check things out:

Friday - 6pm to 10pm

Saturday - Noon to 4pm!

www..conofthenorth.org

Sorry! :)

If you have any connections with the CotN staff, you should ask them why they keep The Gamers Den up in Cambridge out of their loop. Since I became a store owner 5 years back I haven't had as much time to keep abreast of all the local cons, yet every year I hear about CotN less than a month before it occurs just out of blind luck. Last year I heard about it in time to get some copies of the pre-registration book in our store (though it was past the pre-reg deadline), but even fliers to help promote the con (and local gaming in general) would have been appreciated.

I hope your demo goes over well. A handful of us in Cambridge are starting to play the game, and having a great time with it. I think the LCG format in general is going to be good for the gaming community, as it allows for people to enjoy the ccg model without the high price tags and rare chasing.

And if you are ever willing to drive up north, you're always welcome.

Sorry, I have ZERO connections with COTN people. I'm only a FFG playtester/demoer.

On the other side of things, thanks to everyone who came out and tryed out the game! We had 3-4 copies of the Core Set running at once and it sparked a lot of interest! It was a lot of fun and good to see some new players learning the ropes! Also, thanks to Eric Lang who popped in to whoop my butt (as usual).