Phoenix, AZ

By Psykostevo, in Dust Tactics Organized Play

Any one in Phoenix AZ play? Seems like there had to be a group somewhere. I'm up for some garage games and beverages. I have terrain etc. I'm looking for a gaming buddy or group.

My son and I play and would be up for some games. Give me a shout and I posted on another thread the DT league at IO is for real and starts in March.

Yes! I am located near Greenway and 32nd Street.

It's official. Imperial Outpost is stocking the game. And a league will start in March.

Manchu8990 said:

My son and I play and would be up for some games. Give me a shout and I posted on another thread the DT league at IO is for real and starts in March.

I might go to Imperial Outpost to play/paint tomorrow.

Yes the Dust Tactics League will start in March after Vul-Con. More details to come after the show.

I went in and bought Axis Gorillas and painted those along with Axis Recon squad.

I found dust in stock at Crusaders Retreat. Picked up original core set, and they might expand on the inventory. It's a new store at 32nd St and Thunderbird. I might play there if I can find an opponent.

So now that I've spent like $400 on this game can I actually get an opponent I play against? Or are those extra $?

Psykostevo said:

So now that I've spent like $400 on this game can I actually get an opponent I play against? Or are those extra $?

Dont feel bad im well over $1000.00 into the game and have no players in my general area sad.gif Glad you can find some!!!

I think we all had fun yesterday. Nice meeting some of you. See you guys at League Nights.