Deck for adding Cybernetics in character creation.

By MrBrok3n, in Dark Heresy House Rules

I'm about to start a new campaign with my group and we all agreed on that there is a great lack of cybernetics for starting characters. To quote the core rule book: "Bionic Implants and cybernetic augmentation are a fact of life in the Imperium" .
My last character did have some cybernetics but not until I reached inquisitor level and chopped to pices by a chain sword. Bionics and Cybernetics can be a great advantage for players but also a very good mood setter I think... Also new characters need every help they can get happy.gif

So I took it to me to create a system for starting characters to acquire some cybernetics from starts. If people would like to have a look through and feedback and generally just sat what you think about the system.

Many Thanks

Dowload link for the PDF:
dl.dropbox.com/u/3257818/cybernetics_character_creation.pdf

****! Isnt the link working?

Is htere any other way to share PDFs in the forum?

Ahhh! Should be working now.

Some good work so far, i'd definitely be interested in using this in my games.

I take it that English is not your first language so i'd suggest maybe using simpler terminology in the tables? It took me a while to figure out what a few of them meant.

I'm glad that you liked it. And yes you are correct that English isn't my first language (but to be honest, I speak it more than Swedish). I originally wrote this for my group so some things might have been badly described. I did though, run this past some English friends and none of them pointed out anything specific so I would appreciate if you could give examples to what could be amended in the tables to make it easier for future users.

MrBrok3n said:

I'm glad that you liked it. And yes you are correct that English isn't my first language (but to be honest, I speak it more than Swedish). I originally wrote this for my group so some things might have been badly described. I did though, run this past some English friends and none of them pointed out anything specific so I would appreciate if you could give examples to what could be amended in the tables to make it easier for future users.

It's nothing major, just a few grammar and spelling mistakes that are completely understandable but i'd be happy to help you out with. I've sent you a friend invite with my e-mail address in it, if you'd like to add me on Skype or MSN Messenger.

Second link is broken as well, do you still have it somewhere?

On 2/6/2012 at 10:05 AM, MrBrok3n said:

Updated version with some grammatical errors corrected. Thanks to Kasatka for the help.

PDF download link: dl.dropbox.com/u/3257818/cybernetics_character_creation_Ver2.pdf

The link appears to be broken. Do you happen to still have it available?