Daisuke's scans

By Card_Breaker, in Hollow Bastion

This is incase Daisuke can't find the old site:

SoraLv2card.png RikuLv2card.png AnsemLv10card.png KairiLv0card.png FairyGodmotherLv2card.png TheKingcard.png scan0006-1.jpg scan0001-4.jpg scan0002.jpg scan0007-2.jpg HercsShieldcard.png Soldiercard.png TornadoStepcard.png Trickmastercard.png Battleshipcard.png AgrabahLv1card.png MonstroLv1card.png GenieLv1card.png DragonMaleficentcard.png Sephirothcard.png SoraLv2Promocard.png

how do you get that last sora promo?

Is that Sora Promo already out?

I love that Genie. Much better than the level 1-2 bambi, and a bit more omph along with it. Love the Sora Promo too. Have to track one down.

Promo (Flag) Sora lvl 2 was given out at Gen Con I beleive. I dont think many people have it..four on the site tops to my knowledge

Roxas said:

Promo (Flag) Sora lvl 2 was given out at Gen Con I beleive. I dont think many people have it..four on the site tops to my knowledge

Yes, this is true. Though the only reason I have it is because Roxas _Lawliet traded it to me...grrrr...I have to type lawliet...lol

Card_Breaker said:

Roxas said:

Yes, this is true. Though the only reason I have it is because Roxas _Lawliet traded it to me...grrrr...I have to type lawliet...lol

just type Roxas L?

It was given out to the top placers of Gen Con, not just Gen Con in general.

Yeah, problem. I was snagging the pics to start work on the KH set 3 files, and I can't get to the CotD ones, so I'm short those cards...

I'll start scanning the rest, no problem!

EDIT: The only card I can't scan is Cloud...I need it...

Oh man that sucks if I was still at my house an not visiting family I could have scanned that in for you. Idk maybe I can find a scanner near me sometime this week.

i want that promo sora so bad

I'm pretty sure, they will release it with the coming of Set 4...I don't think they would keep that only to those who went there and placed...I think that would be kind of stupid. Since I don't play the game, I can wait...

I'm pretty certain they will release before that, it came in our "complete set of set 3" so it's assumed that they will have a sanctioned way to obtain it both foil and non-foil.

When they do, please inform me, as I will most likely not know....

I'm sure there will be an update on the main site when they do, FFG is good about informing us about the important stuff.

Can you please give me a link to where they would post it...this new site it quite confusing...

Hey if someone can put up the missing images, I can do the entire set tonight and have it up tomorrow. Just have them up by 4:00 (4 1/2 hours from this post) and I'll do it and have it ready tomorrow morning.

I was gonna wait out till I had Cloud...plus I'm really busy... anyone else (Kiro) wanna do it?

Like I said I would but at the moment I am like 6 hours away from a scanner that I can use.

Pretty cool scans! Is there a cloud one yet ?

Okay, good news: Through the power of E-bay, I managed to get scans of all the cards. So, I'll start working on Lackey to day and hopefully have a download up tomorrow.