question about using cp

By dark_side, in Tannhauser

picked up the game for xmas and love the game but i have a question that i couldnt find the answer in the book. can you use command points more than once on your turn or whenever? for example if i got attacked and took damage could i use a cp to shake off a damage point and then use another cp to counter attack?

yes you can, but as a general rule "DUring a single activation, a player may not spend CP for the same effect more than once. Not matter how many CP a player has, he may not [do any of the CP stuff] more than once in that activation." and that restriction resets with each new activation and CP reset to default value each turn (pg 24 of rulebook)

Yes, you can. But you can only use one cp for the same kind of action. Example: You could use one cp for canceling a wound, and one for counterattack, but you cannot use two for canceling wounds (in the same activation, may it be yours or your opponents), or two for counter attacks.

Artemus was faster gran_risa.gif

practicing w/ shogunate has toned up ninja skills

Indeed. I just played Matriarchy lately, so my Ninja skills drastically dropped :)

Didn't you guys see my answere? I wrote one before Artemus Maximus... I should probably stop playing as the Shogunate then. It seams I can't fully controll my ninja powers yet, no point in posting if I make the post invisible.

Meister firsts post did not show up... By the way if I remember correctly there is a 1 cp per turn limit spent on a trooper and 2 on a hero as well

Moebius said:

Meister firsts post did not show up... By the way if I remember correctly there is a 1 cp per turn limit spent on a trooper and 2 on a hero as well

That was in the old rules.

MeisterH said:

Didn't you guys see my answere? I wrote one before Artemus Maximus... I should probably stop playing as the Shogunate then. It seams I can't fully controll my ninja powers yet, no point in posting if I make the post invisible.

Unbelieveable! Ninja powers beyond human understanding... You are my personal hero, MasterH!

I should probably stop playing the Matriarchy too. Today I wanted toast for breakfast so I went looking for the toaster where it usually is. But to my surprise, it wasn't there. So I sat down at the table and feelt a bit grumpy 'bout the fact I had to eat some normal "healthy" bread for breakfast when I heard the familiar sound of a toast jumping out of the toaster. I looked down and saw the toaster standing there right beside me, with a toasted bread in it, and it's cord wasn't plugged in.

True story gui%C3%B1o.gif

"Frakking Toasters..."

This will be my new response re: Annoying Voivodes.