What does it mean to 'refresh' tokens in a scenario?

By joeyman3, in Tannhauser

In the campaign mode the rules state that you don't refresh tokens in between scenarios. I assume this means that one-time use items like a grenade or something that gives you command points would not be usable for the next one. What if Yula destroys one of my guns? Does that count too? Does anyone have some clarification there?

I think you got the rule right. Quite strong in this case, Yula is. Never thought of that before.

Did anybody think of that at all? I have never heard of it. But it's right of course, the weapons destroyed by Yula are gone for the whole campaign. To add insult to injury, Yula herself returns for the next scenario even if she was killed. A Reich player really should use Yula when playing a campaign.

Well, that's bad for me (playing Union). I guess I'll just have to borrow a weapon and kill Yula quick next time. Thanks guys.

You are right, just gun her down. I have played Yula several times and never managed to destroy a weapon with her. She just dies when she comes near the enemy.

Bad luck, this is.

??! - one of the few instances where i like the Crown of Cernunnos - save up those natural 10s for the blutsturm :)

but yeah with Yula, I attack as much as possible if i want to destroy stuff - i like command w/ whirlwind best for this, and counterattacking with Krueger WHENEVER possible (even though her very low combat value won't likely result in wounds, just need the 10s to neutralize)

Good suggestions, especially when playing a campaign where Yula will return in the next game but the destroyed equipment won't. If you manage to set up that Crown of Cerunnos combo early in the campaign and of course roll well, you could get a big advantage!