Terrain and LOS.Leadership cards.Capturing a commander.

By guest461286, in Battles of Westeros

First: If an opponent's unit occupies a hex with a terrain which blocks line of sight like a forest can I make a ranged attack against that unit?

Second: If I use a Leadership cards which says ''Order two adjacent units'',can I order a unit that has no other units adjacent to it as long as that unit is at the zone of control of a commander?

Third: Can I give a Leadership card to a commander and execute no order from the card if all the units in the zone of control of the commander are all exhausted from a previous order and the order of the Leadership card reads ''Order two units''?

Fourth: Is it eligible for a commander to be captured if there are figures remaining in his unit?

Sorry if I confused you.

Thanks in advance!

MoonShadow said:

First: If an opponent's unit occupies a hex with a terrain which blocks line of sight like a forest can I make a ranged attack against that unit?

Yes. See this thread: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=176&efcid=1&efidt=562763

Second: If I use a Leadership cards which says ''Order two adjacent units'',can I order a unit that has no other units adjacent to it as long as that unit is at the zone of control of a commander?

Yes. Always read it as "Order up to..." Also most people use the optional rule from the FAQ that allows ordering a single unit with any card.

Third: Can I give a Leadership card to a commander and execute no order from the card if all the units in the zone of control of the commander are all exhausted from a previous order and the order of the Leadership card reads ''Order two units''?

I don't understand this question. What do you mean by "give a Leadership card to a commander", then?

Fourth: Is it eligible for a commander to be captured if there are figures remaining in his unit?

Yes. For example, a commander with capture rating 2 and one additional figure will be captured with 3 hits.

By my third question I mean: When I play a Leadership card can I execute none of the orders on it either because I can't or because I don't want?

I guess yes, but why would you want to play it, then? Why not keep it instead?

If I don't want to pass but I want to delay my actions a desperate move will be to burn a card from my hand by playing it and don't using it.

MoonShadow said:

If I don't want to pass but I want to delay my actions a desperate move will be to burn a card from my hand by playing it and don't using it.

No, to play a Leadership Card that orders X Units, you must order at least one unit. Check the FAQ/Errata.

That's really good to know, I might not have thought of that.