Tannhauser is Fantastic

By malefacus, in Tannhauser

With the revised rules and the equipement cards it truly is. I had my eyes on it for some times, but always decided to go for others games. I was foolish. I finnaly tried it last month. This is THE game. The theme is Fantastic(just wow). The characters concepts are truly inspiring. The gameplay is a perfect balance between face paced and strategy(and so fun). The components are marvelous. The costomization is addictive(and so fun). The character expansions are so rewarding to buy.

I can't beleive it took me so long to even get to try it. This game deserve better press. It is the best FFG game in my opinion. And since the new rules came out, it is growing.

So FFG, I wanted to show you that a lot of peoples are just finding out about this game, about how good(and fantastic) it is, and people are falling in love with it. Even in 2012. NEVER STOP SUPORTING THIS GAME! And it will just be getting bigger and bigger. It is just too good. A gem. Thank you for this game.

I agree with your post 100%. I didn't pick up Tannhauser until the "revamped" version as well. Now I can't get enough of it. And with all the fantastic figures, factions, etc. coming out in a relatively short time, its a great time to get started!

Keep it up FFG!

It's a great game. Getting ready to play tonight. Domination mode battle royale! demonio.gif