New GM First Campaign Iv'e Written

By BloodDrinkersSpaceMarine, in Deathwatch Gamemasters

Hey all just looking for some advice on anything at all really, im a new GM and this is actually my first time playing any RPG game so yer. Im currently running my players through the Emperor Protects supplement book missions and they are absolutely enjoying it, although they have asked that they want a mass campaign that sorta just links all their battle off one another. Ive decided to run it through the warfront on the Canis Salient, and the first mission will be reactivating Watch Station Skarpula. They stealithy drop on the opposite side that the Tau Explorers have landed on, and have to fight through not only tau but guardian servitors that have remained active and automated weapon systems, however ive added a suprise at the end, in the library of the watch station they find it trashed for want of a better term and from there they find an archon before he mysteriously disappears, this will be their first nemesis for the campaign along with the Tau. Any ideas on anything else to add guys? Or any tips on what ive already got down?

The nemesis could be an Archon infected by a genstealer strain...

making the chaos allie with the players in some subsequent quest to hunt down the archon when a few litchor appear..

Cheer mate unfortunately i already have my idea of the archon now all my players submitted extensive background history for their characters and My Raven Guard Tact Marine player has an archon in his story thats sorta his personal nemesis so thats what ima use the archon ive put in the game for genreally to piss him off stealing **** from him etc. and not to mention hes a bad as warrior to boot lol. But i ran the mission last night worked well so im happy now im writting the first missions in the Tau territory :)