New Monsters Miniatures for MoM

By MyNeighbourTrololo, in Arkham Horror Premium Figures

So, if you're buying those for AH, then you have all you'll need.

But if you buying, say, Dark Young or Dunwich Horror for MoM, you'll find yourself lacking a monster token to insert in.

I read everything I can but didn't found any information about new monsters tokens for unexisting monsters in MoM.

Any thoughts?

Perhaps after Forbidden Alchemy we will hear another new expansion announcement. New figurine molds for both Arkham Horror and Mansions signify to me that the company is going to put more effort into both product lines simultaneously.

Maybe, but there is too much monsters that not exist in MoM for just one expansion.

It will take ages to catch up all those minis with apropriate expansions(remember alchemy, had only 2 new types of monsters).

I do see a Dunchwich or Black Goat themed expansion in the future, considering the choices of some of these minis.

I just assumed that any figs they make would ultimately be used in both games, and if that's the case I really look forward to a Dunwich expansion.

There is so much possibility in Mansions I hope it does well enough for them to keep making expansions.

I think FFG is developing figures for all the monsters it already has. The art is used between games (AH, MoM, Elder Signs and CoC LGC) I am hoping the figures can be used across all the games to some extent. I have been using the investigators in AH and Elder Signs so far. THey really help ES since the investigor tokens are sort of small and I loose track of them periodically.

I used my MOM painted minis but somehow I feel the need to get the set....

It will take ages to catch up all those minis with apropriate expansions(remember alchemy, had only 2 new types of monsters).

Edited by harrykayn