Running Out Of Genestealer Cards

By jeffscottbrown, in Death Angel

The instructions say:

"If there are not enough Genestealer cards in the deck and discard pile when creating blip piles, the current player places as many cards as able into each pile (as equally as possible)."

There are 36 regular Genestealer cards in the core set. Does it really happen that there aren't enough in the deck and discard pile to create the blip piles?

jeffscottbrown said:

The instructions say:

"If there are not enough Genestealer cards in the deck and discard pile when creating blip piles, the current player places as many cards as able into each pile (as equally as possible)."

There are 36 regular Genestealer cards in the core set. Does it really happen that there aren't enough in the deck and discard pile to create the blip piles?

I don't think if anyone was close to that situation, that they would actually survive long enough to find out, lol.

Sovelin said:

jeffscottbrown said:

The instructions say:

I don't think if anyone was close to that situation, that they would actually survive long enough to find out, lol.

I've seen it, and no, we didn't. lol

Yeesh. I would hope not.

Isn't it impossible to survive 5 or more genestealers?

with luck a few of the support might let you survive one turn with more than 5 genestealers but only the supports so youll prolly die the next turn