Selling - CoC LCG Cards... 2 Dreamlasnds Packs + 1/2 a Arkham Nights

By booored, in CoC Trade Forum

I have 2 Dreamlasnds packs and a 1/2 a Arkham Nights for sale if anyone wants them. Search for the silver key and sleep of the dead

Hi there..

I know LCG is not really a card game formate that you can trade with but still, I have some cards to trade...

CT32.jpg

As you may know, this pack gives you 2 copies of each card, and there is no word on when or even if it will be reprinted in the 3 card format (though this is likely eventually)

Anyway, I own 2 copies and therefore have a full 1/3 of a set to sell. Meaning that anyone can buy Arkham right now and then grab the 3rd version of each card from me at a cheaper cost than buying a full 2nd Expansion.

CT23e.jpg

Due to a silly miss click on a online form I bought 2 copies of "The Thing From the Shore" This is the full 60 card pack, never opened and in perfect condition.

CT29.jpg CT30.jpg

As you know Dreamlands is not released yet in the new 60 card format. I have a few 3xPacks so I could build certain decks, but I have 2 left over packs that I do not need, and feel would be best served waiting for the releases of the new 60 card Dreamland packs.

Still if you need these packs for your collection for a comp coming soon near you then a cheaper option might be to buy them from me!

These packs HAVE been opened, but the cards have never been used.

Send me a PM if you are interested!
--Booored

Hey, are these offers still open?

hi. still have the arkham stuff?