Dust Day Arizona - February 25 @ Phoenix Vul-Con

By IvanTT, in Dust Tactics Organized Play

February 25 @ Phoenix Vul-Con is officially Dust Day Arizona. We'll be having creator interviews and Q&A, a Dust Tactics Tournament, Costumed Characters, and hopefully a Dust Warfare event (providing the rules are out by then), Figure Contests and more! . We have pushed Dust very hard at our previous events and there is a nice solid local group and some folks coming in from out of state already for it! We're very excited and hope to see some of you guys and gals there! www.vul-con.com

Too bad it´s been all so fast and short time for me to save and travel there... Hope to come by next year!

Wish you greatest success!

Is this the Ivan from Mesa? Taught me how to play Apples to Apples at your house, and organizing conventions?

I hope to attend Dust-Day. Brand new to this game myself.

Nope my name is Rick. I'm one of the organizers of Vul-Con. We certainly hope to see you there and don't worry there is a wide band of Skill Levels participating in the event so no biggy if you're a new guy. Come out you'll have fun!

Looking forward to Vul-Con. Dust Day is gonna be my highlight. Cya there Rick.

I cannot preregister for just Saturday on the site. That's the only day I am going. Do I just have to pay at the door?

I'm going tomorrow. Guess we will just see what happens at the door.

Thanks again Rick and Jay! I had a blast. Pics to follow:

DSoFx4N4

BJ8Oys5b

W7ZxLqyl

1fwoKh4v

Psykostevo said:

W7ZxLqyl

Dissapointed that nobody could be bothered to dress up for the event.

Psykostevo said:

1fwoKh4v

That is more like it. Love the Marcus costume on the left and the three guys dressed like Axis Gorillas just look awasome.

Yeah, we make a mean Gorilla