Peerless >>> A preview of Hero's Call

By FFG DanielC, in WFRP Archived Announcements

Only the peerless few can hope to stand against the mightiest of foes and survive. Fortunately, Hero's Call gives you the tools to be one of those matchless heroes. Read about the new high-level careers and action cards here .

You can read the announcement of Hero's Call here .

You can read a preview of monsters and enemies here .

Enjoy the game!

Looks great so far!

Looks awesome. The advanced defense cards are very much needed!

looks great! Let's hope that many shops are right and we are going to see it at the end of january 2012.

Five talent slots?

Ahahahahahaha! Death. I reaaaaaally hope the new enemies are badass because they're proving easy enough to kill at 20 advances, I tremble to think what the PC's can do at 50.

I prefer glass cannons in this edition. Combats otherwise take waaaaaay too long.

When will we see another preview?

So we can enjoy two new races.

And when this game will hit stores? Febuary is maybe not so long but still it has a a couple days to go.

When will we be getting the previews of the new races? I've been super excited for it for a month now D:

I hope that it comes out at least the week before release ('m guessing it releases the week of the 13th, based on how long things stay "on the boat").

There has been a few final previews that come out the week of release, which is a bit late in my opinion.

Emirikol said:

I prefer glass cannons in this edition. Combats otherwise take waaaaaay too long.

So... Why do you hate Swordmasters so much?

Swordmasters need some tweaks I think, they get really great agility scores then don't really use them for any of their things :(

I gave mine improved dodge. It's quite difficult to find a happy middleground between a two-handed weapon and finesse style of fighting. I had a look at the diestro actions, the only one that really suits is disarm, though that is quite a good action. I guess I'm just waiting for a POD release for them.

*puppy dog eyes*

Elves in general need a few extra bits, or lots, so they can be as legitimate as long term characters as the Dwarves and Humans. Though that's a little off topic really. So, any news on when we're getting our preview FFG?

Anyone want to bet on the two new races. My guess is ogre and halfling...

Noblesse said:

Anyone want to bet on the two new races. My guess is ogre and halfling...

Nice try

but this is already official!

Ok, sorry my bad... where can I find that information?

Awsome, thanks! I was so hoping for halflings!