Is this game out of print or no longer supported?

By bitva, in Tide of Iron

Hail folks!

I have sort of ignored this game due to modern history, while interesting, not really being my first choice to tackle in games as I prefer older history or fantasy settings. Nevertheless, the main reason I ignored it was because a gaming friend of mine had it and complained about it all the time. I have since realized that his game opinions are not to be considered as he makes rash decisions about games and gives the same reason that he loves certain games as the reason he hates others.

I would like to form my own opinion, but I see a lot of places are out of this title, and I haven't heard any news on ToI in many months. Is this out of print at this point, and are FFG even supporting it any more. I know FFG doesn't want to do coffin boxes any more, so I figure it might have gone out of print for that reason alone. Any news? Suggestions? Guidance?

Thanks!

I do not think it is out of print. But the support is at best "sporadic" right now...

I really hope the box type doesn't determine whether a game remains in print. If nothing else, the community support for this seems pretty decent.