Graphics on Tokens

By Ausaar, in A Game of Thrones: The Board Game

Received the game at Christmas from my boys. I can't wait to have a game.

I was reading around the site to get help with the rules and noticed that the tokens printed do not have any detail to them.

They are the basic colours of the background and have not added colour. Specifically the dominance tokens. The sword and raven are basic outlines of the shape in the background maroon color.

Are all the games like this or do I have a misprinted game?

Thanks in advance,

John

The sword and raven should have colored ink on one side each (mostly black raven and grey sword). The power tokens should be mostly the color of their house with some design (on both sides I believe).

If you open the rule book to page 3, you will see exactly what each token should look like.

The influence tokens should look identical to the ones on that page (they should have the exact same image on front and back)

The Dominance tokens (sword, raven, throne) should also look identical to the ones on that page. The sword and raven on the back side will be a deep maroon color but the throne should be the same on both sides. The sword and raven have the backside different so after you use it during a round, you flip it upside down to signify it's been used.