Lists of unanswered questions....

By ColdStone, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Is there plans to carry that thread over here, or just start a new one? Seemed like that was a fairly useful resource, although it had grown too large to be conviently navigated

I had a quick simple question. When you have a the blast effect or breath the manual says that full damage is taken, does this mean you completely ignore the armor?

I had a quick simple question. When you have a the blast effect or breath the manual says that full damage is taken, does this mean you completely ignore the armor?

No, it is trying to put across that damage isn't divided amongst all available targets, all figures underneath the blast or breath radius (that a creature with 'Fly' could technically reach) all take the same amount of damage rolled, but their armor values still reduce what can be reduced. Otherwise there would be no reason to give a hell hound Pierce 3 .

ColdStone said:

Is there plans to carry that thread over here, or just start a new one? Seemed like that was a fairly useful resource, although it had grown too large to be conviently navigated

As i read somewere in this new Forums, there is no way to keep such a gathering up to date because there is no way to edit a posting 5 minuts after some hase wrote the posting.

And as you say, if there is no gathering posting such a thread will be much to large.

Hope there will be a way to handle this Problem.

Thanks for the quick reply that does shed some light. I was interpreting that incorrectly.