Terrinoth Heroes

By rugal, in DungeonQuest

Greetings all,

I wanted to adapt heroes from others game in the same universe to DungeonQuest.

But artworks are hard to find, so if someone have it, i could do some stuff.

The better would be if FFG himself gave it, it would offer the game a new life.

Hope some help

Regards,

Thanks

There are scans of pretty much all the heroes online at BGG. Find the best quality ones you can and crop out the hero pics to paste onto a blank DQ hero sheet template.

A few of the other heroes have already been done in this way, but not nearly all of them (that I can find, anyway)

Very impressive work!

The abilities are all creative, the photoshopping is fantastic, and you even made power cards! What's more, most of the heroes seem to fall into the range of having a total of 20-23 on their stats, in line with the 6 official heroes, which is a detail that's always nice to see. =)

Silhouette, of course, is on the low side with a total of 18, but her ability to never lose determination tokens is very powerful. Maybe too powerful, but I'd have to play with her once or twice to say for sure.

Mad Carthos is definitely a bit too powerful on stats, I think, with a whopping total of 28 combined. Sure he never gets determination tokens, but who needs them? All of his numbers are statistically more likely to pass than to fail, barring modifiers (of which there are relatively few from what I've seen of the game.) I think he could be toned down to all 6's and still be a very strong character.

PS: I love Jaes's ability to slay the dragon and win that way. Very original! If you haven't already, you should upload these to Boardgamegeek. I'm sure the people there (who don't also frequent here) would love to see them. Once again, very well done!

Big thanks to you,

even if my english is not as good as it once was. lost habits, i suppose.

but it takes me times to find all of theses ideas. Not all seems good to me, but i need help from other to playtest and tell me if i should change or not.

hope anothers will like it

i'm going to upload it to bgg, to see.

Download link doesn't work. Does anyone still have it?

I have a copy of them. They don't appear to have been posted on BGG yet, though I would encourage the OP to do so. (I'd do it myself but I don't want to take credit for his work.)

Anyway, PM me your email address and I'll send them along.

Here is a new link

http://depositfiles.com/files/u34hgy57o

I tried to post them on BGG but the files is to heavy and it crashes everytime. So I leave the idea, I'm too lazy to cut it in parts. A shame, for sure. And because english is not my native language, I was sure what to do else.

I had just downloaded the archive, and examined all the Character and Power Cards. Very nice, and thorough, work indeed!

I noticed however, that Mordrog has only 3 Power Cards whereas all the other characters have 4 (except for Bogran the Shadow, who intentionally has none). Was that intentional to have only designed 3 for Mordrog, or an accidental oversight? (I do not own a copy of Descent, so have noting to compare the characters against).

Also, what font was used for the cards text? Some of the cards could use some editing, for a few minor grammar and spelling corrections.

Beyond that, thank you very much!

Maybe a card has been lost.

there should be 4 of them

The file archive I had downloaded included 20 Adventurer cards + 75 Power cards. Since Borgan the Shadow doesn't have any Power cards, that would make 19 x 4 = 76 Power cards needed for the 19 other Adventurers. The Power cards included for Mordrog in the archive were: Bravery, Rough, and Violence. Unless I've made an error somewhere, there is 1 image file missing for Mordrog.

Which card is missing for Mordrog, and could you please post that missing card on here, or as separate download file.

Thank you!

Thank you very much for the image link! Now the set is complete!

hope you like it, if you do please explain.

That's always motivating to have cheers about an hard work

rugal said:

Here is a new link

http://depositfiles.com/files/u34hgy57o

I tried to post them on BGG but the files is to heavy and it crashes everytime. So I leave the idea, I'm too lazy to cut it in parts. A shame, for sure. And because english is not my native language, I was sure what to do else.

NVM missed this link

EDIT: Thank you Alex.

Edited by Take A Bow