STARFALL Martel Location questions

By Nanich, in A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (1st Edition)

I am looking at this card:

Dorne.

House Dyane characters get +1 STR for each gold token on them.

Response: After you in a challenge in which a House Dayne character participated, place 1 gold taken from the treasury on that character.

During taxation does that gold get removed? I think not because taxation say to return all gold from each players gold treasury. I do not think gold on a a character is the gold treasury.

Can this response be used more the once per phase? I think yes because it does not kneel when you use it.

It says to place the gold on "that" character? What happens when there is more the one House Dayne character? I assume each participating character would get a gold.

Can the gold be spent? I think not because I think the rules say the money can only be spent from the players gold treasury.

Thanks for the help!

Don

Cardgame != boardgame

Nanich said:

During taxation does that gold get removed? I think not because taxation say to return all gold from each players gold treasury. I do not think gold on a a character is the gold treasury.

Can this response be used more the once per phase? I think yes because it does not kneel when you use it.

It says to place the gold on "that" character? What happens when there is more the one House Dayne character? I assume each participating character would get a gold.

Can the gold be spent? I think not because I think the rules say the money can only be spent from the players gold treasury.

Don

Hi Don,

you're on the wrong forum. If you go to the Game of Thrones LCG Forum, you'll find the real rules cracks. (Just in case the post before mine wasn't completely understandable...)

But to answer your questions:

1. The gold isn't removed. Your reasoning is correct.

2. It can be used more than once per phase, but only once per trigger. So you could use it once for every challenge you win with a participating house dayne character.

3. Only one character gets the gold token, otherwise it would read something like "every house dayne character". a and that cleraly imply one singular character per challenge.

4. No, it can't be spent. (Look at Tywin Lannister, qhose card text explicitly allows him to spend the money placed on him.) However, you could move it from your character to the gold pool via Southron vessel, and then spend it.