Movement of Nobles

By player38122, in Warrior Knights

During the “Mobilize Forces” action card/phase the rules say:
“The player of this card choose one area , then may move one or more unexausted Nobles into the area , start a battle in the area, or do bouth .”

My question is; unlike other games where you nominate a PIECE to move, here it says to nominate and AREA to move into.
Just one.
So does this mean that if you have Nobles far apart on the board you may only ever move ONE of them at a time with play of this card?
Also, it does say “One or more” into the area, so that would mean if all your Nobles were adjacent to a hex, that could all nominate that area and move them all into it.

What I’m really trying to figure out is this: Mobilize Forces means (generally) one area=one Nobles move? It does not mean that all your Nobles can move in separate directions with the play of this card.

“Versatile Strategy” is clearer as it says “Move ONE of your Nobles”

9 views and not one answer, Wot the…?

So, after some careful reading (and no replies), I’m figuring it’s One noble at a time, but not always. You pick one area , and move who ever you want into it, so there could be more than one move in there.

You may pick one area, and all the nobles that are able to move into that area may do so. They may also attack if they wish.