Clock advancement bug

By Peristarkawan, in Elder Sign: Omens

I've noticed that if you quit the app and then reload the game later, the clock does not advance. For example, start a game with the clock just after midnight, and go on an adventure. At the start of the second investigator's turn, the clock advances. If you then quit the app and reload, it will still be the second investigator's turn, but the clock is back to just after midnight.

This is for the Android version. No idea whether this also applies to the iOS version.

I had a version of this on Ipad 2, quite game with midnight to come (had to make dinner) then resumed.

Investigator's turn arrived (Harvey if it matters) no midnight.

But the game then did midnight at next turn (as if it had been delayed one turn), and continued doing midnight on that next character's turn for rest of game.

I can confirm that the same bug exists on the iPad version of the game.

Here's another interesting bug. If you fail an adventure, at the moment you'd normally drag the last die to the vortex and suffer the consequences, close the app (not background) and reload it. You'll have that investigator's turn to do over again. So basically you can make it so you never lose an adventure.