Water Seong Mi Na: ideas and suggestions??

By blankadude, in UFS Deck Building

hey ladies and gents, so like the topic says. i am looking to play Seong Mi Na: for the water event. i saw her abilities and it was so different from the typical reversal and damage neg stuff that water typically does, i wanted to see if i could make her a viable character in this format. the problem is that i'm a little stymied over what the current block has that would really synergize with her. i will admit that i am a legacy buff and plan to play H2O M.Bison. for a fun legacy deck, but i would really like to max out her first.

i have natural leader for some momentum gen, shinobi tradition to work with her form, but other than that i'm at a loss. i would really appreciate any help, suggestions, or thoughts about what it is that can be done with her in this format. thank you all for your time.

~blankadude

blankadude said:

hey ladies and gents, so like the topic says. i am looking to play Seong Mi Na: for the water event. i saw her abilities and it was so different from the typical reversal and damage neg stuff that water typically does, i wanted to see if i could make her a viable character in this format ~blankadude

Are we talking 2-star or 3-star? Either way, if you're not looking to do 'typical water stuff' then you're probably looking to set up some sort of semi-infinite loop or to get a massive card draw for a huge chain, though to be honest those are also 'typical water tactics' now. But how you'd go about it differs depending on your choice of character card. I'm presuming 1-star is completely out since she's very much a Reversal character.

You probably want to get ahold of some Mi-Na Frankensteiners as a start, even if you aren't going for reversal tactics. Those should be cheap/easy to get despite being rares, although really I never got a 4th myself so it depends on what people in your area have bought more of. Kunais are an automatic for most of the tactics you're going for.

blankadude said:

hey ladies and gents, so like the topic says. i am looking to play Seong Mi Na: for the water event. i saw her abilities and it was so different from the typical reversal and damage neg stuff that water typically does, i wanted to see if i could make her a viable character in this format. the problem is that i'm a little stymied over what the current block has that would really synergize with her. i will admit that i am a legacy buff and plan to play H2O M.Bison. for a fun legacy deck, but i would really like to max out her first.

i have natural leader for some momentum gen, shinobi tradition to work with her form, but other than that i'm at a loss. i would really appreciate any help, suggestions, or thoughts about what it is that can be done with her in this format. thank you all for your time.

~blankadude

defender. need i say more?