as I know All figures can tranfer to 2nd edition

But I don''t have 10 figures
which are 4 promo
Jonas the kind
Tobin farslayer
Kel truthseer
Nara the fang

and 6 figures that come with dungeon quest

My friend just bought dungeon quest and we found that it''s really .......

So are there anyway I can get all 10 figures without buying that dungeonquest

Thank you

The only place you might see the 4 promo figures being sold, if any, would be in ebay...and probably for a very high price.

The dungeon quest figures, well, they only come with dungeon quest. If you really want them, you should buy the game. It is a fun and quick game, very chaotic and random, but it is good for those moments you do not want to burn your brains out, and just want some random fun...

Anyway, if you do not mind much, you could always just use another figure to represent those above, when you play using their cards, since their cards will come in the convertion kit, when second edition is released.

Miloboy said:

Are there Nara The fang

in Sea of blood ?

Nara the Fang was included in the first print run of Sea of Blood. I honestly don't know if there were more than one print run before 1e was officially discontinued, but I'd say there can't have been too many, so the odds of Nara being in a copy of SoB you find on shelves are probably pretty good.

The question is, assuming you only want the Nara figure, are you willing to pay $60 for one piece of plastic?

I think the SoB boxes have a sticker stating if Nara is indeed included...