New expansion on the way?

By bluecrane, in Death Angel

Hi there!

When can we expect a new expansion for the game? Anyone at FFG care to comment?

This is what I wanted to know too. I am tempted to buy the game with the PoDs, but it looked like what was Mission Pack 1 and Space Marine Pack 1 may as well have dropped the "1"s, as the first and last PoD was printed back in March as opposed to the excellent PoDs for Mansions of Madness printed once every 60 days (which I have and will continue to buy each and every one in the future).

I am really on the fence right now about buying because I would like to know if expansions, whether in box or PoD form will happen again in the future.

Rune Age too. Please make PoDs or box expansion.

I'm not necessarily opposed to more expansions for Death Angel, but the presence or absence of such expansions is certainly not a deciding factor in whether or not I would buy the game. If the core game looks interesting, buy it. If it gets expansions later, that's great, if not, oh well.

No game should ever be designed such that it NEEDS expansions to be interesting. Refusing to buy unless they make expansions only encourages businesses to make incomplete games.

Once again, I'd love to see more Death Angel expansions in the same vein as the existing ones, but don't hold off buying the core game just because you think this might be all they wrote. If the game is worth owning at all, it should be worth owning with nothing but the core box.

Yeah, my group decided to purchase it. It was that or Warrior Knights.