Compiled Advancement Tables

By Redeucer, in Dark Heresy

There was a thread on the old forums where karmatech had asked for a compilation of the career advancement tables with the published errata. I was in the process of doing just that to include in the character sheet if I decided to take the next step and start integrating it in. Anyway, you can find pdf and Excel (Open Office compatible) versions located HERE . If you find any errors of mistakes, let me know and I will get them corrected.

That is very useful. Thankyou.

Indeed. I am currently converting them to match the visual style of everything else I print for RPGs.

That I like to hear.

Thank You! The fruits of you labour have made my gm life easier!

Do I need a password? I cannot download without one it seems.

Try the zip files, they all seem to work well

Very useful, downloaded them a week ago and they've of great convenience. The only way they could be better is if they included the attribute upgrade costs for each career as well.

I've updated the sheets to include all the information everyone has asked for. You can find the updated files HERE .

Found several errors in the tables as I was going through it over the past several days. The corrected version can be found HERE .

Talents are now done. After cross referencing Luddite's file, the DH and IH books, the errata, and my file, I think this is fairly clean now. I also updated the skills tables as well. You can find all the various files (Careers, Talents, Skills, combined, etc.) HERE .

Just wanted to say thanks. You did a great job and this makes so many things far esier =)