How do you starage the cards with sleeves?

By AAA4, in Death Angel

I tryed to sleever the cards and their expansion and I can't storage in their box.

I ask: How do you starage the game? In other box? Dragon Shield/Ultra Pro boxes?...

Aaa said:

I tryed to sleever the cards and their expansion and I can't storage in their box.

I ask: How do you starage the game? In other box? Dragon Shield/Ultra Pro boxes?...

I have FFG sleeves for most of the cards, Arcane Tinmen for some (bought it used and first owner used FFG sleeves). Without the insert, I can fit all the cards (have both expansions as well) into the box easy enough. There is room for three stacks of cards, I keep the middle stack thinner than the other two stacks so I can put the ziplock with tokens + dice on top of the middle stack and still get the lid to close fully.

Top game love it!!!! I got the same problem!! sad.gif

Just bought FFG new Deck Box for the expansions. Works great!

Instead of throwing away the packaging of the sleeves I use them for the POD expansions. One for each expansion. Fits well, I don't have to mess around with the game box and I get it for free gui%C3%B1o.gif

I got a set with some hygiene stuff on Christmas and the bag where it was packed in, is a perfect place to store my DA cards. I've stuffed the bottom and sides with cardboardfor additional protection and everything from the game (including rulebook) and the first three expansions fits in. I've got enough place inside for the Deathwing expansion and maybe even a few more, depending on their size. All cards are sleeved.