Autostabilized

By bogi_khaosa, in Black Crusade Rules Questions

Hi, I'm importing the BC rules for semi- and autofire into DW and DH. HOWEVER -- I don't have the book yet, I just know what people say here on these forums.

My question is: allowing you to make such attacks as a half action is one of the things the Autostabilized Trait does in DH and DW, so with this change it loses much of its raison d'etre. Does the AS trait exist in BC, and what's been done with it?

Thanks!

bogi_khaosa said:

Hi, I'm importing the BC rules for semi- and autofire into DW and DH. HOWEVER -- I don't have the book yet, I just know what people say here on these forums.

My question is: allowing you to make such attacks as a half action is one of the things the Autostabilized Trait does in DH and DW, so with this change it loses much of its raison d'etre. Does the AS trait exist in BC, and what's been done with it?

Thanks!

Auto-stabilised simply means that the creature's heavy weapons always count as Braced. Functionally, it's the same as Bulging Biceps (which means the character doesn't have to Brace a heavy weapon), without the strength prerequisite.

Aha, thank you much.