Scale?

By GorFrag, in Nexus Ops

Does anyone know roughly what the scale of this game is? It looks like the Humans are pretty small.

GorFrag said:

Does anyone know roughly what the scale of this game is? It looks like the Humans are pretty small.

The game doesn't really have any scale. The 1st ed humans are pretty tiny, maybe 1/4" tall, yet the humans riding beasts are even smaller and barely visible. Not sure if FFG will continue on with this tradition, but it seems likely that scale will not be a matter of consideration in this edition either.

Ah, thanks, good to know.

I was hoping that this thread was about whether or not the tiles and/or the figures are close to the same scale as the Avalon Hill version.

For those of us that might want to combine copies for our own nefarious purposes.

hah, that would be cool robotfan, i really hope it is in a nice scale for the details to show up well, any idea how it will shape up against other ffg board games, it's clearly smaller than the gears board game, how bout it's other miniature games??

just looked on the new preview and they look pretty big, but no humans in the images, i am not super familiar with the old game, so is there a possibility they won't be included?

Darkmittens said:

Is there a possibility [the humans] won't be included?

Not a chance. The first preview show all six troop types and the humans are among them.