Can i please..

By Darkwing Duck2, in Agrabah Bazaar

Attempt to make a new trusty trader thread with a different way to do the positives and negative because the way we have it now for the new forums is an eye sore.

Tell me and I can prolly fix it.

whats your email? and this is jibberish so i can make the post

[email protected]

Though I probably will be busy today... I have 2 projects to do, a report to do, and KHIIFM to play...

well email sent. and more jibberish

I still like the old one.

It lists which level a trader is in order. It also keeps track of who get points from who.

Yours is good, but I wouldn't know if there is a duplicate of someone saying +1 to someone.

Like the (2) next to many of them doesn't count towards the total, but shows that you are successfully trading with that person...

im sorry but level traders is stupid and putting all those names of who someone has traded with puts to many names up there and it is hard to read on this new forum thats why i say put the names in alphabetical order and +/- its easier to find who your trading with that way it took my brother 10 minutes to realize the person who he was trading with WASNT even up on the list sorry but the old way sucks.

I like the old way and I dont think it sucks...it makes it easy to see if you have traded with someone and they havnt given you the plus one yet...I suppose I havnt seen your way so I dont know if its better or not but I like the old way...

I went ahead and made a new list and here is why:

• The old list depends on NO TYPOS. If a name is misspelled, it cannot be found through CTRL+F whereas an alphabetized list allows you to simply go to the first letter.
  • Names can be mixed up. For example in the current list, Vertically Challenged is listed 2x amogn the Level 3 traders with a total of 6 different trades. The ABC list allows traders to simply look up their name and easily know what level they are.
  • The old list used the distinguishing feature of "levels". This is inefficent as the point of the thread is to check to see if the one person you are trading with is trustworthy. Why is it inefficient? If I go to look to see fi Person A is trustworthy, I have to look through each level whereas the ABC list allows me to simply look for person A's name. Then, I simply look beside it to see what Person A's rankign is and if their ranking is higher than mine.
  • I linked to the old list because I think having the trades listed is an advantage as it references people to talk to if you have quesitons about a trader.

the most efficent way ive seen and seen most often on trade forums was in alphabetical order name than refs so for example

King Kong +8/-2 and it would move on it should matter who you traded with because well who cares i just want to know if the other person has enough positive refs that they wont screw me over end of story.

Darkwing Duck said:

the most efficent way ive seen and seen most often on trade forums was in alphabetical order name than refs so for example

King Kong +8/-2 and it would move on it should matter who you traded with because well who cares i just want to know if the other person has enough positive refs that they wont screw me over end of story.

looked like this

A
names the begin with A +/- next to name

B
names that begin with B +/- next to name

and it would carry on like that and other of course for names that dont begin with a letter. i sent what i had to card_breaker but he dismissed it so yea ok

I just liked Jedi's format better. It was nice and in columns and well, yeah... I never meant to say yours was bad, but Jedi just made it a bit better in which I liked it.

Card_Breaker said:

I just liked Jedi's format better. It was nice and in columns and well, yeah... I never meant to say yours was bad, but Jedi just made it a bit better in which I liked it.

listen grand child of ignorance hes "format" IS what i said it should be the only difference between his and mine was he didnt seperate the positive and negitive refs which can get complicated at times because youll never know if the person your trading with ever got a negative ref and thats the ONLY difference aside from not seperating the letters from one another for neatness purposes. so to say you like his better is *insert bad words here*