Mutant Chronicles Movie releasing April 24th

By JerusalemJones, in Mutant Chronicles

Looks like the MC movie is going to finally release this spring: http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/14153.html I also saw the novel yesterday at Barnes and Noble. Perhaps this might lead more people towards giving the game a try.

Watched it two nights ago. I'll allow all of you to formulate your own opinions.

I saw this film in september 2008 (I live in Ukraine). If it was the first cut, what will be the 2nd? As for the film - despite changed storyline- I like the atmosphere of this one! Such films released too seldom.

It´s quite a cool Sci-Fi "B-Movie" with a nice "World War 1" style. It´s amazing what they have done with just a budget of only one million, i think.

The director, Simon Hunter, has indicated in an october 2007 interview a budget around 22 Millions $.

Personnaly, I waited for a far better movie for the license rather than this zombie-horror-war movie.

Dominik said:

It´s quite a cool Sci-Fi "B-Movie" with a nice "World War 1" style. It´s amazing what they have done with just a budget of only one million, i think.

I agree 100% Dominik. It's my favorite genre of movies. I think it's a fun Saturday afternoon movie to watch. I'm curious what the second cut will look like?