So when can we expect more Old Ones?

By booored, in Elder Sign: Omens

Ok. it is official the game is all win.. but I would liek to play teh other GOOs .. .has there been any word on whe nthey are unlocking this content (as teh gfx files are all in the game already)

+1 for seeing more old ones. It would be great.

Absolutely....would love to see more AO's. Would also love to see allies added but I am not complaining. I love this game!

I didn't have read before today the full description in the android market.

It says :

"Can you stand against the impending arrival of Azathoth? [...] Arguably the most powerful Ancient One in Lovecraft’s Mythos, Azathoth’s awesome power is indisputable. This infinitely destructive deity is therefore the focal point of Elder Sign: Omens, and the only available Ancient One."

So, I couldn't say if Azathoth will be the only AO or is the only AO at this time.

HOPEFULLY it's the only AO for now..

Yeah; they've definitely got a winner with this one. Would make sense to expand it while the interest is high.

I signed up for this forum to say "yes, please add this!" I was actually somewhat miffed when I figured out that only one Old One was available as an opponent. As someone who loves the card game, it's pretty disappointing for what is otherwise a great conversion.

please more Old Ones !

Check the front page... Omens expansion announced!